Summer travel tips and precautions
Whatever the motivation for your summer travel, the essence is family bonding. So get them involved in the decisions and enjoy the cacophony that ensues! Lock up your house, forget about electric bills, and pack the right travel kit. You are away, traveling in the summer to a destination of your choice. To keep up with this happy rhythm, be wise to take some precautions.
here we are:
• Your home: Always inform your neighbors of your travel dates. On scroll they will note if there are suspicious events. The best option would be to get the security from a reputable company, if you have a standalone bungalow.
• Know your destination: Book your ticket and hotel ahead of time so that you can get to the hotel of your choice. It would be great to get customer reviews about the hotel and its local area. If you are driving to your destination, your vehicle must be inspected and stamped as “roadworthy” by your garage. Keep the fuel tank full. Familiarize yourself with the maps and tourist books of that area.
• Essential Medicines: It is very important to carry a first aid kit with summer travel related medicines – possible diarrhoea, sore throats, allergies, summer boils, cuts and scrapes. Do not forget about the medicines that are part of the daily dose of the family. If you have a medical history, carry medical reports. Write your doctor’s number, your local doctor’s number, and the numbers you want to be notified in case of an emergency, under one comment.
• Health Tips: Avoid drinking water from public places. Always drink potable water. Pre-cut fruit has lost many nutrients and host bacteria, so always go for fruit that can be washed with safe water. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration on your summer travel. Coconut water is a healthy and safe option. Never venture into the sun immediately after a shower. This can cause heatstroke. Don’t eat or drink. The idea is to have fun and not stay confined to bed in a strange place.
• Clothing and Accessories: Invest in cool cottons, cheery pastels, and lightweight materials. Avoid synthetics. Choose the right shoes. Be sure to include walking hats and shoes. The idea of \u200b\u200bwarm clothes and traveling in the summer does not bind them together. But; If you’re traveling from the hot plains to the cooler hill stations, pack some knits, hats, and socks. Casual wear puts you at ease. In any case, you can always dress up for dinner, if the occasion calls for it. Don’t wear precious jewelry.
• Yourself: When you embark on a summer trip, leave your “identity” behind. Let it rest only in the PAN card, proof of identity or driver’s license, which should always be on your person. Otherwise, he becomes an abstract being, a carefree, adventurous wanderer. Forget those inhibitions and become the person you always wanted to be. Do the things you don’t have time for – go for long walks and get close to nature. Doing things with the whole family is very cathartic. Avoid too much TV, and play board games and silly games with your loved ones. The family that plays together stays together. Be happy, laugh a lot, let go. Please do not forget to smile at people. A response smile brings back a lot of positive energy. Don’t forget to tip the staff who take care of you. Find yourself and your loved ones again.
Do not compare your destination with the destination of others. It does not matter whether yours is a few kilometers away and extends its circumference. Make this summer a special trip with warm memories, enjoy everything you do and be grateful to have family.